Wednesday 2 January 2013

New beginnings, etc.

So, it's a new year again and I find myself setting the same old resolutions I always seem to set myself, yet never really fulfill (gaming-wise, at least).  I've always liked the idea of creating a blog to record my adventures and experiences in my various hobbies, and I expect, my occasional thoughts on other things that interest me.  It also struck me that I may actually make some progress on my various goals if I actually had to document what I was doing.

So, I've decided to kill two birds with one stone and create my very first blog (ta-da!).  You'll have to bear with me while I get the thing customised and set up just how I'd like it, but it shouldn't take too long.  In the meantime, I think its best to get on with the real 'meat' of the blog and post.

No comments:

Post a Comment